[ros-users] Ubuntu ARM deb update

Austin Hendrix legotown at aol.com
Tue Jan 28 03:51:37 UTC 2014

Answers.ros.org is the best place to ask questions about this. I do my best to keep an eye out for arm-related questions.

As for PCL support, PCL depends on openni-dev, and I’ve had a very hard time getting the existing openni debs to build on precise. Mostly, I could use help from someone that actually has a precise armhf board; the cycle time of trying to patch, upload, and rebuild on the farm isn’t doing me any favors. If you have a little time and you’re interested in helping, email me off-list. I should be able to walk you through most of the steps necessary to get openni patched and into the repos.

-Austin