[ros-users] Recompile Stock Package

William Woodall william at osrfoundation.org
Tue Jan 28 17:51:31 UTC 2014

Constantin,

These kind of questions should be posted on answers.ros.org. This mailing
list is reserved for announcements and discussions. If you have already
posted your question to answers.ros.org, then please wait as people have
seen your question and will answer it when and if they can.

See: http://wiki.ros.org/Support

Thanks,

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 9:11 AM, Constantin Savtchenko
<csavtche at gmail.com>wrote:

> All, I am attempting to add some code out of personal interest to
> fake_localization. I have:
>
> 1) Downloaded the source
> 2) Adjusted my $ROS_PACKAGE_PATH to first point to my fake_localization
> instead of the /opt/ros/hydro - roscd fake_localization takes me to my
> source
> 3) rosmake fake_localization      = complains about ROS_NOBUILD
> 4) find /opt/ros -iname '*ROS_NOBUILD*'
> 5) find /home/me/workspace -iname '*ROS_NOBUILD*'
>
> There are no ROS_NOBUILD files anywhere. I can't find any documentation
> explaining where else ROS_NOBUILD would exist. Or any instructions on how
> to recompile the supplied packages from source. Could anyone offer any
> advice? Thank you.
>
> Constantin

William Woodall
ROS Development Team