[ros-users] hydro on saucy vs. raring

Francis Belliveau f.belliveau at comcast.net
Fri Jan 31 00:28:54 UTC 2014

Understanding the Indigo priority, it sounds to me that it might make sense to roll forward with efforts alternating new full ROS releases with OS support upgrades.

Since I am new to all this there is a lot of history and a lot of issues that are beyond me at this time.  However, it seems to me that new ROS rewrites are appearing faster than I can keep up with and I want to keep up with OS upgrades over time.

Just my thought.
Fran