[ros-users] Answers.ros.org Spam

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Thu Jul 3 18:27:07 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

I want to say thank you to all the volunteers for moderation. We now have
20+ moderators from all parts of the world who can clean up the spam
quickly.

If you encounter spam. Please use the "flag offensive" button to notify the
moderators. Moderators have a button which can block and account and delete
all content from that user.

We are also working with the Askbot team on improving the moderation
workflow adding rate limiting and implementing pre-moderating watched
users.

Jack, I don't know if the ability to get emails about flags is possible at
the moment. We'll look at adding that as a feature with the new workflow.

Tully