[ros-users] Help with testing 1D range sensor

Luis Rodrigues luis.rodrigues at terabee.com
Thu Jul 10 13:57:36 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'm one of the developers of a new ToF baser 1D ranging sensor,
that was created in one of our research projects with CERN.

We've just finished the ROS module and would like to find people in the ROS
community that would be willing to test it/use for their projects.

The sensor is 20g, small and the refresh rate is up to 1kHz.

We have it on sale here: www.teraranger.com/product/teraranger-one
but for people which can provide feedback we can offer a substantial
discount.

If anyone here is interested in testing it/knowing more, please contact me
at: luis.rodrigues at terabee.com

Best regards,

Luis Rodrigues