[ros-users] Nissan - ROS - Software Developer Opening

Little, Adam (EXTERNAL) Adam.Little at nissan-usa.com
Wed Jul 23 19:36:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

I would like to post a current full time opening that we are recruiting to fill for our Nissan - Silicon Valley location.  Please advise on the best method to post.   I have attached a copy of the job description to this email.

Thank you,
Adam

Adam Little | Key Hire Sr. Recruiter, Talent Management
NISSAN GROUP OF NORTH AMERICA | One Nissan Way, Franklin, TN 37067
Adam.Little at nissan-usa.com | 615.725.1677 | 615.651.5441