[ros-users] code.ros.org SSL certificate expired

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Thu Jun 26 00:46:44 UTC 2014

Hi Matthieu,

Unfortunately, I do not expect any updates to code.ros.org it has been kept
online for archival purposes and no longer had a system adminstrator. The
site is only partially functional at the moment, things such as user
management are not possible anymore. It was part of the Willow Garage
infrastructure and was too closely integrated to migrate to our new
hosting. It is highly recommended if there is anything you care about to
move it to another hosting provider such at GitHub or BitBucket. This was
initially announced in September 2013
http://lists.ros.org/pipermail/ros-users/2013-September/067953.html

Since that announcement kforge.ros.org has already gone offline and I do
not know how much longer code.ros.org will stay online. It is likely that
the next time something crashes or fails it will not come back online.

Tully