[ros-users] Multi-Robot Setup problem with ROS Sensor plugin

Markus Bader markus.bader at tuwien.ac.at
Tue Mar 25 12:06:55 UTC 2014

Hi

Is there nobody interested in a multi robot scenario. Gazebo_ros_plugins
especially sensor plugins are not able to deal with name spaces e.g.
ModelNames

I proposed a solution by changing some plug ins (laser and camera) and
created a multi robot test scenario with two pioneer robots.

It would be nice to get some feedback.

Greetings
Markus