[ros-users] Development of SolidWorks exporter

Edwards, Shaun M. sedwards at swri.org
Wed Mar 26 18:43:03 UTC 2014

Sorry if this posts twice...

Stephen,

Have you approached SolidWorks about getting a license free of charge.  There may be a license that is limited but still works for plugin development.  Since you aren't using SolidWorks to make money, they might be open to the idea.

Shaun

Shaun Edwards
Senior Research Engineer
Manufacturing System Department