[ros-users] Indigo buildfarm ready for releases

Mike Purvis mpurvis at clearpathrobotics.com
Thu Mar 27 03:16:34 UTC 2014

Thanks for the update, Tully!

Two quick questions--

First, is Gazebo the main thing blocking the release of the metapackages,
especially desktop_full? If so, could we get those released, and just have
desktop_full fail for a while, while having the smaller ones still
available?

Second, what is the story with Gazebo in Indigo? Is there a particular
"supported gazebo" for Indigo? If so, is it 1.9 series or 2.0 series?

Thanks,

Mike