[ros-users] Indigo buildfarm ready for releases

Michael Fritscher michael.fritscher at telematik-zentrum.de
Thu Mar 27 17:08:59 UTC 2014

+1

That's why I did this little dirty hack. Perhaps it would be an idea to
repack just the 12.04 binaries which are needed for hydro in an extra
repository. Then the risk to break something is little. Additionally, a
sign "use it on your own risk" should be added.

But in my experience, apt can handle about every kind of abuse fairly
well - to be honest I've done way trickier things in the past without
any problems.

Best regards,
Michael Fritscher