[ros-users] Indigo buildfarm ready for releases

Mike Purvis mpurvis at clearpathrobotics.com
Thu Mar 27 17:59:34 UTC 2014

Sounds sketchy, in a supported-but-not-really kind of way. I have trouble
picturing OSRF advocating such a path.

I know the package GBPs and therefore supported versions are locked at
bloom-time, but I wonder if it would be possible to spin an experimental
farm that builds Hydro binaries for Saucy and Trusty based on the
Hydro/Raring GBPs. Some packages would fail, but I bet it would still be
enough to pretty useful as a transitional tool.

Could it even just be done as a build of all the existing Raring sourcedebs
for Trusty?