[ros-users] LazeeEye: Turn Your Smartphone Into a 3D Camera

Martin Peris info at martinperis.com
Fri May 2 01:14:33 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,

Thanks for bringing this into our attention, very exciting indeed.

I was just wondering, what are you going to do about the patent of that
technology? Three-dimensional mapping and imaging by projection of
monochromatic optical radiation pattern is patented by PrimeSense Ltd. and
recently acquired by Apple. If you are successful, I would expect a lawsuit
from Apple.

Best regards,
Martin.