[ros-users] Indigo Development Update

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Tue May 13 06:48:38 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

We're closing in on the Indigo Release quickly. Today our last package was
released to fill out ros desktop and desktop full. There are a few packages
which need to be fixed to make the release ready for testing. In
preparation for the upcoming release we already have 430 packages released
and building on the buildfarm. We expect many more to have been released by
the final release planned for later this month.

Also as a reminder coming up in June is ICRA <http://www.icra2014.com/> and
ROSKong <https://events.osrfoundation.org/ros-kong-2014/>. If you are
presenting a paper in which you used ROS and think other ROS users would be
interested, we would like to feature it on  ROS News blog please email us
at ros-news at googlegroups.com

And one last reminder that the Indigo Igloo T-Shirt is
available<http://teespring.com/ros-indigo>for only 19 hours more
hours. We've had a great response at the end of the
campaign and want to make sure the you don't miss your opportunity.

Your ROS Release Team