[ros-users] Cross Compiling ROS

Javier Almansa javier.almansa at efsystems.net
Tue May 27 14:29:02 UTC 2014

Hello Mister Eich.

Thans for your fast reply.

I used to use Buildroot because I thought it was easiest to use and
configure than Yocto. As far as I know, Buildroot is used for build static
rootfs (for now, this is just what I need) while Yocto is used for more
dynamics Distributions rather than static filesystems.
Anyway, I was thinking about trying and maybe moving to Yocto some time
ago, and I think this might be a good time for do it.

Thanks for all.

Sincerely, Javier