[ros-users] Node for iNemo-M1 discovery 9DOF IMU

Walter "Myzhar" Lucetti myzhar at robot-home.it
Sun Nov 2 10:04:18 UTC 2014

Hi Lorenz,
thank you for the link.

I think that I have a lot to learn from the project MAVLink.

At first sight it seems that MAVLink is designed for flying robots, my
MyzharBot is a ground crawler, but I think that this is not a problem...
ground robots are flying robots that do not fly :-)

I'm going to contact you... don't worry ;)

Regards
Walter

*Walter "Myzhar" Lucetti*

email myzhar at robot-home.it