[ros-users] Connecting ROS to a software (music) synthesiser?

Michael James Gratton mikeg at cse.unsw.edu.au
Tue Nov 11 14:21:06 UTC 2014

On Wed, 12 Nov, 2014 at 12:55 AM, Michael Carroll
<carroll.michael at gmail.com> wrote:
> Raymond,
>
> I wrote a bridge between ros and OSC quite a while ago.  I don't know
> that it will still work, but I think that it would provide a
> reasonable starting place for your experiments.
>
> https://github.com/Auburn-Automow/rososc

FWIW, this worked quite well for a project I was working on with
sculptor Margaret Seymour:
<http://www.margaretseymour.net/tracker02.htm> - rososc was bridging
messages from ROS running on a RPi to MaxMSP running on a Windows
tablet and controlling the A/V output.

//Mike

--
Michael Gratton <http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~mikeg/>
UNSW School of Computer Science and Engineering.