[ros-users] Unanswered Questions on answers.ros.org

Geoffrey Biggs geoffrey.biggs at aist.go.jp
Fri Sep 5 03:11:50 UTC 2014

Although the answers site has a tags system, perhaps we can put it to work
when a user posts a question? The site could do some processing on the tags
and, when it finds a particular tag, display a message to the user and ask
if they really want to post the question. For example, if the user
specifies the "moveit" tag, a message can be displayed explaining where the
primary source of MoveIt! help is, and asking if the user still wants to
post the question to answers.ros.org.

Geoff