[ros-users] Unanswered Questions on answers.ros.org

Benjamin Reiner reineben at hs-weingarten.de
Fri Sep 5 05:20:50 UTC 2014

Maybe we should add a big fat link to the ROS answers FAQ and to
http://wiki.ros.org/Support at the top of the ROS answers page. I can
imagine that many questions stay unanswered because they are bad
written.

Also, often new users comment on their own questions with the
answer-function and not with the comment-function.
Then the problem is that not much users look at questions that already
have 2 or more answers and in the end the question stays unanswered.

Benny