[ros-users] SIG for Buildbot-ROS

Michael Ferguson mfergs7 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 00:50:26 UTC 2014

So, there is already a ros-sig-buildsystem, which currently does mostly
bloom/catkin stuff right now. I would think that would be a better place
for generic CI stuff. In reality, buildbot stuff could go there as well....
I mainly created the new list so that buildbot-related emails wouldn't
flood the inboxes of those on the existing buildsystem sig, and so that it
would be a bit easier to find information related to buildbot-ros.

-Fergs