[ros-users] SIG for Buildbot-ROS

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Thu Sep 18 01:20:39 UTC 2014

We've setup a new sig for the buildfarm. We haven't announced it yet as we
haven't had a chance to focus on the buildfarm with preparing for ROSCon
and prototyping for ROS 2.0 It's available at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ros-sig-buildfarm We're planning to
work toward making the buildfarm reproducible and deployable as we get
ready for ROS 2.0. This would be the best place to discuss anything jenkins
and testing container related.

Tully