[ros-users] Topic Relaying between two different ROS masters

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Thu Apr 2 08:37:37 UTC 2015

Hi Stephan,

Sorry bad paste. the mailing list is here:
https://groups.google.com/group/ros-sig-mm

Yes it hasn't been very active recently, but I would suggest that it mostly
a sign of what is there is meeting people use cases. The released packages
have been relatively stable for most of that time too. Obviously it also
hasn't been advertised much recently so also some people didn't know about
it. Hopefully this thread will raise it's visibility.

If you or anyone wants to jump in and push development further or get
feedback on a proposal or prototype there's over 80 people on the mailing
list who are interested in multi-master. Don't hesitate to jump in a start
a new discussion.

Tully