[ros-users] Gazebo 6 tutorial review

Steven Peters scpeters at osrfoundation.org
Wed Aug 19 00:11:37 UTC 2015

Dear ROS users,

Gazebo 6 was released recently, and the Gazebo team at OSRF has a tradition
of testing the tutorials for each new major release.
http://gazebosim.org/tutorials

For this release, we would like to invite the community to join us tomorrow
(Wednesday August 19) to test these tutorials. We will coordinate the
activity through a Google Spreadsheet that has links to all the tutorials
and space to indicate whether the tutorial is working properly or provide
links to bitbucket issues or pull requests.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17spxKm4QlLpLw6Sijt7jkI9mj0suljlV4N0mQPpM37k/edit#gid=472578946

Also, we will be active on the gazebo channel of the rosorg slack account
for discussions and questions.
https://rosorg.slack.com/messages/gazebo/
(use the following link to sign up for rosorg.slack.com
https://ros-org-slack.herokuapp.com/ )

Regards,
Steve Peters