[ros-users] Official Docker Hub repo for ROS and Gazebo!

Vincent Rabaud vincent.rabaud at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 08:23:29 UTC 2015

I am really excited about that and I guess you are filling the tutorials
these days (btw, broken link on the front page for
http://wiki.ros.org/docker).

I know the new buildfarms use docker + qemu: I'd love to see a tutorial on
that.

Also, those pages mention Docker so they should probably be referenced
somewhere: http://wiki.ros.org/android_ndk and
http://wiki.ros.org/regression_tests/New#How_do_I_setup_my_system_to_run_a_prerelease.3F

Thx !