[ros-users] [jobs] Navigation engineer at Locus Robotics in Boston, MA

Brad Powers bpowers at locusrobotics.com
Mon Aug 24 20:05:03 UTC 2015

Locus Robotics (locusrobotics.com<http://www.locusrobotics.com>) is looking for a talented software engineer/roboticist to help bring the next generation of warehousing robots to market. Locus is a Boston area stealth-mode startup working with partners in the warehousing market to build a product that is performant and flexible to meet the dynamic needs of our customers.

Our ideal candidate has significant experience with navigation and planning in a multi-robot context, and is familiar with ROS and the ROS navigation stack. Additionally, strong candidates will be comfortable with significant autonomy and self-organized. We're looking for candidates interested in full time employment or consulting work, local or remote. If interested, please send a resume (and if applicable, Github link, portfolio, etc.) to jobs at locusrobotics.com<mailto:jobs at locusrobotics.com>. We look forward to hearing from you.