[ros-users] ROS Bug Squashing Day

Brian Gerkey gerkey at osrfoundation.org
Thu Dec 10 12:24:50 UTC 2015

Thanks to everybody who participated yesterday! We had the OSRF team
plus at least that many people from elsewhere contributing. We closed
a lot of tickets and made progress on many more.

In the near term, please keep pushing on tickets where you made
progress yesterday (e.g., the PR was improved but hasn't been merged
yet). In the longer term, we'll return to the backlog in a future bug
squashing day. And of course feel free to work on open ticket whenever
you have time.

brian.