[ros-users] ROS Answered [beta] Announcement

David Lu!! davidlu at wustl.edu
Tue Feb 3 19:23:13 UTC 2015

Like Jonathan, I too started a little hack over the holiday.
http://metrorobots.com/answers/

Going back to the last ROS Metrics report, I'd been wondering how many
questions on ROS Answers actually get answered. This site aggregates all
the information by topic.

The site's not perfect, but it gets the point across. I know the pages load
slow, and it turns out that yaml isn't the best database format for 8M of
data.

Feedback and contributions welcome!

-David!!

P.S. Friendly reminder to add yourself and your institution to ROS Map (
http://metrorobots.com/rosmap.html)