[ros-users] ROS, opencv4tegra and NVidia Jets on TK1

William Woodall wjwwood at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 23:33:19 UTC 2015

Hi Walter,

I understand that you've already posted to answers.ros.org, but generally
this mailing list is still not the correct place to ask for follow up
feedback. (Cross posting is mentioned explicitly in our support guidelines:
http://wiki.ros.org/Support#Etiquette)

I would suggest that you make sure that the tags on your question are
appropriate and then also reach out to a more targeted community, maybe the
embedded sig: http://wiki.ros.org/sig/Embedded

Thanks,

William Woodall
wjwwood at gmail.com