[ros-users] Error after last ROS updates

Enrico Corvaglia enrico988 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 13:08:11 UTC 2015

Thanks Mike,
but I've already tried your solution. By the way, reading the error
carefully I noticed that the path of the library is parsed as
*/home/enrico/catkin_ws/devel/lib//libkuka_controllers.so*
The problem seems to lie in the double // after lib, maybe after a change
in the catkin package source code. Unfortunately I didn't succeed to solve
this issue yet.