[ros-users] Statistics of ROS usage

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda leo at alaxarxa.net
Thu Jul 2 06:32:43 UTC 2015

El Dimecres, 1 de juliol de 2015, a les 18:48:57, Tully Foote via ros-users va
escriure:
> Hi Leopold,
>
> I'm not sure which survey you're asking about. From this thread,
> http://ros-users.122217.n3.nabble.com/ROS-Release-Timeline-td4020078.html I
> found two survey results. I think the first one is the one you want.
>
> This one covers more of the OS Versions
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzNmzxy4pVGMNDdxNFNDblJTN1k
>
> This covers more of the ROS Versions
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzNmzxy4pVGMZHd2b1BSWVlHVHM
>
> Note that these were collected in the middle of 2013.
>
> Tully

Thanks Tully,

that was the info that I was looking for.

Could I ask you kindly to make another survey?
(we are in July, now it's time ;-))

If I could suggest, I would add some questions about the OS preferences,
releasing cycles of ROS, install preferences source/binary, wishes about the
packages (-dev, -dbg, some more granularity, ...)

Best regards,

Leopold