[ros-users] ROSCon sponsors!

Brian Gerkey gerkey at osrfoundation.org
Wed Jul 8 17:34:39 UTC 2015

We're happy to announce an impressive and generous group of sponsors
for ROSCon 2015 [*]:

http://roscon.ros.org/2015/#sponsors

# Platinum
Canonical / Ubuntu
Fetch Robotics

# Gold
3D Robotics
Bosch
CoroWare
GaiTech
Qualcomm
Rethink Robotics
Robotnik
Shadow Robot

# Silver
Erle Robotics
Northwestern University MS in Robotics Program

We couldn't put on ROSCon without these sponsors; thank you to all of them!

In other news, proposal submission has closed and we're starting the
review process now.  We plan to post the program next week.
Meanwhile, registration is open:
  http://roscon.ros.org/2015/#registration
The deadline for early registration is August 31.

- Your ROSCon 2015 team

[*] We're still accepting new sponsors.  If you're interested in
supporting ROSCon 2015, please see our prospectus:
  http://roscon.ros.org/2015/img/roscon15-sponsorship-prospectus.pdf
and contact us at roscon-2015-oc at osrfoundation.org.