[ros-users] Jade Beta

Isaac I.Y. Saito iiysaito at opensource-robotics.tokyo.jp
Wed Jun 3 08:01:15 UTC 2015

A possible question might be what we use as the default distro (on
wiki or possibly anywhere else): the latest available distro, or the
latest LTS?

+1 to "default: LTS".
With Long-Term Support system from Indigo that had been very much
wanted (at least I strongly feel so; LTS and its end-date is one of
the most FAQs users/potential users from industry esp. in Japan ask),
I thought some (/ many) package maintainers would lean more toward
focusing on LTS distros.

Isaac