[ros-users] ROS Answers Cleanup Week

David Lu!! davidvlu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:49:10 UTC 2015

I am unofficially declaring this week ROS Answers Cleanup Week!

I encourage everyone to do the following between now and the end of June:
1) Log into answers.ros.org
2) Click your screenname at the top of the screen to view your profile.
3) Examine the list of questions you've asked to find questions that
don't have an accepted answer or are still open.
4a) Close the questions that are outdated.
4b) Accept an answer if a decent answer exists.
4c) As a last resort and you're still desperate for answers, update
the question with relevant information that might help your question
get answered.
5) Profit! (and/or the satisfaction of making this central tool to our
community a little cleaner)

-David!!