[ros-users] ROS Answers Cleanup Week

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Wed Jun 24 18:28:29 UTC 2015

David, Great idea!

Everyone,

As David outlined, if each person takes a few minutes to update, close, or
accept an old question we can lower the number of unanswered questions
significantly.

If you don't have any outstanding questions please just take a few minutes
to browse the unanswered questions and answer one or two.

We currently have 6285 questions without accepted answers:
http://answers.ros.org/questions/scope:unanswered/sort:age-desc/page:1/

Lets see if we can make that much smaller. I'm sure we can get that below
6000. Lets see if we can get below 5000 unanswered questions this week.

One answer from each person in the community will make a big difference.

Tully