[ros-users] Any guideline or template for ROScon proposal?

Brian Gerkey gerkey at osrfoundation.org
Mon Jun 29 16:14:35 UTC 2015

Just to add to Tully's guidance: give us enough information in your
proposal to understand what you'll be presenting and why it's
important.  We're not expecting a ROSCon proposal to contain all of
the presentation content, and certainly not the slides.  We want a
short narrative explanation of what you're proposing to present.
ROSCon proposals are usually 1-3 pages in length.