[ros-users] Any guideline or template for ROScon proposal?

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Mon Jun 29 07:00:34 UTC 2015

Hi Winston,

Please stick to the described format. You should link to additional
resources, but your proposal should be standalone such that the reviewers
of your proposal can evaluate it based only on the proposal.

For general guidance on writing talk proposals here's a list of resources I
found.

https://benramsey.com/blog/2012/11/writing-an-effective-talk-proposal/
https://www.usenix.org/blog/how-write-talk-proposal
http://www.noelrappin.com/railsrx/2014/1/18/conference-prompts-or-how-to-submit-proposals-and-influence-people