[ros-users] [jobs] 2015 Summer Internships at 5D Robotics

Jonathan Whetten jonwhetten at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 19:03:35 UTC 2015

You have a unique opportunity. Robotics is a new frontier, and every new
frontier needs its explorers. We need you. We need you to be passionate and
tireless. We need you to eat, breathe, and dream robotics.

Peruse the items listed below. You should either have experience with
and/or interest in all of them.

   -

   Control systems
   -

   Computer vision
   -

   Sensor fusion / adaptive filters
   -

   Motion planning
   -

   Behavioral robotics
   -

   Probabilistic robotics
   -

   Human-machine interaction
   -

   Embedded systems
   -

   Aerial systems
   -

   3D graphics

You will need to know Linux, you will need to know C++, and you will need
to use ROS. This position requires breadth and adaptability over depth.
Please send your resume and cover letter to info at 5drobotics.com.