[ros-users] Recruiting -Computer Vision

recruitment at followinspiration.pt recruitment at followinspiration.pt
Fri Nov 13 11:01:47 UTC 2015

Follow Inspiration <http://www.followinspiration.pt/>  is a Portuguese
Technology Company.

We develop outstanding software and hardware solutions in the fields of
Interaction, Image Recognition, Robotics and User Experience.

We're recruiting a Robotics Software Developer with minimum experience of
two years, for our facilities in Porto.

Profile:

*         Academic Background on Computer Science and Engineering or
equivalent;

*         Experience in the implementation of projects of distributed
systems and product development;

*         Proven experience on computational intelligence and / or
artificial vision;

Technical Skills:

*         Solid knowledge of applied robotic;

*         Advanced knowledge on programing: C / C++;

*         Experience on the development of real-time applications (soft
real-time);

*         Advanced skills on artificial vision (OpenCV);

*         Experience with projects in ROS;

Send us your CV to recruitment at followinspiration.pt
<mailto:recruitment at followinspiration.pt>

Best regards,

Filipe Pereira

CFO

(+351) 964 802 621

(+351) 275 776 004

Skype: filipe.pereira27

 <http://www.followinspiration.pt/> www.followinspiration.pt

Follow Inspiration, S.A. - NIPC 510 154 212

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and
are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally
privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of
delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission
in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or phone and delete this
message and its attachments, if any.