[ros-users] ROS-Industrial Community meeting agenda

Bordignon, Mirko mirko.bordignon at ipa.fraunhofer.de
Sat Oct 3 14:30:50 UTC 2015

Dear ROS(-I) Community,

Here is the tentative agenda for our next Community Meeting, which will be held at ROSCon during the second Birds of a Feather session (Sunday 4, 15:10 CET) in room 121 - West wing. You can find it also at http://rosindustrial.org/events/2015/10/4/ros-i-community-meeting

-        Roadmap towards a unified UR driver

-        Status of the KUKA iiwa drivers

-        CAD to ROS workbench FTP details

-        Next ROS-I developers meeting

If you are an active ROS-I developer (package author and/or maintainer) and you have not yet received an invite for the next dev meeting you can send an email to sedwards at swri.org<mailto:sedwards at swri.org> to obtain one.

Bye!

Mirko Bordignon, Ph.D.
Senior Research Scientist
Fraunhofer IPA, 326/Robot Systems
Nobelstrasse 12, 70569 Stuttgart - Germany
mirko.bordignon at ipa.fraunhofer.de
Phone +49(0)711-970-1629
Fax +49(0)711-970-1008