[ros-users] Debian Packaging

Javier Almansa javier.almansa at efsystems.net
Thu Oct 29 14:00:12 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I don't know whether this is the right place for this query so, please, let
me know in that case.

I am a Debian user and I'm considering to use that distribution for some of
my SBCs, but I could see that ROS isn't packed for Debian, just for Ubuntu.

I wonder if the ROS comunity could be interested in have ROS packaged for
Debian and, in that case, maybe I could try to do it by myself as I'm
interested in becoming a Debian maintainer as well.

Were can I ask for this better than here? (Cause I think this isn't the
right place)

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Javier