[ros-users] ROSCon 2015: sold out, and live streaming

Brian Gerkey gerkey at osrfoundation.org
Mon Sep 28 18:07:24 UTC 2015

For the first time, this year we have sold out registration for ROSCon!

Due to the capacity limit on the venue at University of Hamburg, we
can't accommodate any more registrations.  We will *not* have on-site
registration this year.  If you haven't received an email confirmation
of your registration, then we won't be able to admit you to the event.

If you're interested in ROSCon but weren't able to register, you still
have options for enjoying the event:

* Thanks to generous sponsorship from Qualcomm, we're live-streaming
all the ROSCon talks, free of charge.  Closer to the event, a link to
the streaming site will be posted here:
  http://roscon.ros.org/2015/#live-streaming

* As in previous years, we will post videos of the ROSCon talks after
the event, free of charge.

* We are maintaining a waiting list, which is being processed as slots
open up; if you'd like to be added to that list, send email to
roscon-2015-oc at osrfoundation.org.

Thanks for all your support, and we're looking forward to a great ROSCon 2015!

- your ROSCon 2015 Organizing Committee

~~~
Thanks again to our Platinum Sponsors: Canonical / Ubuntu and Fetch Robotics!
And our Gold Sponsors: 3D Robotics, Bosch, Clearpath Robotics,
GaiTech, Magazino, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Rethink Robotics, ROBOTIS,
Robotnik, ROS-Industrial, Shadow Robot, SICK, and Synapticon!
~~~