[ros-users] ROSCon 2015: sold out, and live streaming

David Lu!! davidvlu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 18:43:01 UTC 2015

If you're watching from around the globe, and would find such a thing
useful, here is a Google calendar for ROSCon with the proper time
zone, so you can figure out when to watch.
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=chomvg8u5jjj5qtvfjd1g3e320%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/Hamburg

(to make it display in your time zone, change the last parameter, a la:
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=chomvg8u5jjj5qtvfjd1g3e320%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=chomvg8u5jjj5qtvfjd1g3e320%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=chomvg8u5jjj5qtvfjd1g3e320%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Asia/Tokyo
)