[ros-users] ROSCon 2016 location announced!

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Fri Apr 1 19:03:58 UTC 2016

Today may be April 1st, but this is no April Fools' Joke: ROSCon 2016 will
take place in Seoul, South Korea between October 8th and 9th! We're very
excited to get the ROS community together again to share all of the
exciting work that has happened over the last year. ROSCon will directly
precede IROS, which is in nearby Daejeon, Korea this year. [1] If you're
already planning to attend IROS, just tack on a couple extra days and join
us in Seoul!

Stay tuned to the ROSCon 2016 website for updates and submission deadlines.
We look forward to seeing you in Seoul later this year! [2]

Tully

[1] http://iros2016.org/
[2] http://roscon.ros.org/2016/