[ros-users] ROS Live - April 2016

David Lu!! davidvlu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 22:44:19 UTC 2016

Kon'nichiwa ROS Users!

Following the rousing (ROSing?) success of February's discussion of
Robot Description Formats [1], we're back for another round. The
subject of this month's discussion will be a little more open ended,
focusing on "Developing in ROS - Everyday-Frustrations." If you have
specific things you want to be covered by the discussion, feel free to
add them to the wiki page.[2]

Scheduling last time was a little tricky, so this time we're trying
something a little different. The meeting will be on April 19th, with
time to be determined by survey [3]. If you'd like to attend, please
make your voice heard by filling out the doodle. Our goal is to find a
time that works for as many people around the world as possible.

The meeting will be conducted using Mumble [4] again, and the audio
will be archived for later listening. If you have any questions,
please contact myself or Jackie Kay (jackie at osrfoundation.org).

Thanks,
David Lu!!
ROS Community Promoter Person (ROSCPP)