[ros-users] ROS Live - April 2016

Jackie Kay jackie at osrfoundation.org
Tue Apr 19 00:43:58 UTC 2016

Hey ROS Users,

Just a reminder that the next ROS Live meeting is tomorrow at 2pm EST/11AM
PST/19:00 GMT.

You can now save the address mumble.ros.org in your Mumble client as the
Mumble server for future community meetings.

Visit https://wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Installing_Mumble for instructions for
installing mumble.

It's not too late to contribute ideas to the agenda:
http://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-live-2016-4-19-agenda/135

Looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow!