[ros-users] ROSCon early registration deadline: August 26th

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Tue Aug 16 23:19:29 UTC 2016

The ROSCon registration rates increase after Friday, August 26! Register
now at: https://events.osrfoundation.org/roscon-2016-registration/ to get
the early registration discount.

To save money, remember to book your hotel room soon as well. The
Conference has reserved a limited block of rooms at a discounted rate which
is available until September 1st or until the block is full. To get the
reserved rooms at the discounted rate book through this link:
http://conradhotels.hilton.com/en/ch/groups/personalized/S/SELCICI-GROSA-20161003/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
More information is available at: http://roscon.ros.org/2016/#location

ROSCon 2016 is a chance for ROS developers of all levels, beginner to
expert, to spend an extraordinary two days learning from and networking
with the ROS community. Get tips and tricks from experts and meet and share
ideas with fellow developers.

For more information about ROSCon, including the program and information on
the location please visit: http://roscon.ros.org/

We can't put on ROSCon without the support of our generous sponsors, who
now include Canonical, Dorabot, Nvidia, and SICK.

We'd like to especially thank our Platinum and Gold Sponsors: Fetch
Robotics, Clearpath Robotics, Intel, Nvidia, ROBOTIS, ROS-Industrial
Consortium / Southwest Research Institute, SICK, and Yujin Robot.

-- Your ROSCon 2016 Organizing Committee