[ros-users] Locus Robotics is hiring senior Roboticists/Software Developers

Brad Powers bpowers at locusrobotics.com
Tue Aug 16 17:24:35 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I'm Brad Powers, I'm the Chief Roboticist at Locus Robotics.  We're looking to grow our small team of roboticists.  If you're interested in any of the positions below, please email careers at locusrobotics.com.  Thanks!

Locus Robotics (http://locusrobotics.com) is a Boston area startup building the next generation of warehouse robots.  We're growing rapidly to meet the demands of the market, and are seeking several qualified candidates to help.  We're looking to hire the following:

Senior Robotics Software Engineer (Perception, SLAM)

An ideal candidate for this position would:

- Have an MS or PhD in Robotics or a related field
- Have several years of experience in robotics
- Be familiar with ROS
- Have significant experience with C++.  Python proficiency is a plus.
- Have expertise implementing SLAM and perception algorithms and deploying them in real-world applications.

Senior Robotics Software Engineer

An ideal candidate for this position would:

- Have an MS or PhD in Robotics or a related field
- Have several years of experience in robotics
- Be familiar with ROS
- Have significant experience with C++.  Python proficiency is a plus.
- Have significant experience across a broad range of disciplines in robotics.

Web Developer

An ideal candidate would:

- Have several years of experience in web development, particularly in customer-facing applications
- Be comfortable with significant autonomy in developing a solution from scratch
- Have significant experience with Javascript and Python.
- Experience with ROS is a plus.
- Like robots!

We're not just building robots. We're building a great team, and a great company. We'd love to learn more about you, and how you can contribute to our continued success (and vice-versa!).

We're looking for candidates interested in full time employment with Locus. If you're interested in hearing more, email us at: careers at locusrobotics.com

Brad Powers | Chief Roboticist

bpowers at locusrobotics.com<mailto:bpowers at locusrobotics.com> | www.locusrobotics.com<http://www.locusrobotics.com/>