[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [rosjava] ROS - Android examples in Kinetic

jcerruti ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 20:55:12 UTC 2016

Hi Josepth,

I don't think there is anything rosjava working for Kinetic at the moment, and building with the current version of Android Studio requires that you be very careful to use an old version of Gradle and the Android Gradle plug-in.

It so happens though that I am very interested in initiating a push to get rosjava released for Kinetic, as soon as I can get Daniel or anyone else who knows better to give us some hints on what would be the work involved.

If you or anyone else is interested in contributing to make this happen that would be great, it would allow this to be on everyone's hands faster.

Best,
Julian

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-android-examples-in-kinetic/954/2) or reply to this email to respond.