[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [rosjava] ROS - Android examples in Kinetic

Lentin Joseph ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 04:07:15 UTC 2016

Hi Julian

What I feel is ROS - Android interface is very useful for robots which are running android OS.

I would like to contribute something on this project to make the project great again.

Please let me know how i can do any contribution, i am good in ROS but not very good in android programming.

I also want to know whether, i can develop app in ROS - Indigo and work with ROS Kinetic. I have seen some [apps in google playstore](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.robotca.ControlApp&hl=en) which is even work in kinetic.

Also, i would like to say, i have build android core in Kinetic successfully, but i am not able install APK because its showing parser error.

I will try it on Indigo and i hope it will work fine in Indigo.

Regards
Lentin Joseph

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-android-examples-in-kinetic/954/3) or reply to this email to respond.