[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [rosjava] ROS - Android examples in Kinetic

jcerruti ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 12:33:51 UTC 2016

That is great to hear! I also feel the same way you do: ROS Android is very important and needs to be made better / updated / more accessible.

I will make it a point to post any migration progress here so that you or anyone else who wants to contribute can take part if you want.

Also, any information you find with your experiments (what works, what is currently failing and how) will be useful so please feel free to post here. Even questions and requests for help are useful.

Best,
Julian

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-android-examples-in-kinetic/954/4) or reply to this email to respond.